drupa 2016 is drawing closer. What does the industry expect from the world’s leading trade fair for print and cross-media solutions? Which new technological trends will be shown? Some attendees from the general meeting of the VDMA Printing and Paper Technology at KBA in Würzburg answered the following questions:
1. About 90 % of all machines are exported to Europa, East Asia and North America. What are your expectations about future developments?
2. We are talking about digitization and Industry 4.0; is integration or interconnectness of machines a big topic of your company?
3. In your opinion what will be the biggest trend at drupa 2016?
4. Would you mind telling us what will be the biggest topic for you during drupa?
5. What will you exhibit at the drupa?
Daniela Bartscher-Herold, EAC (Euro Asia Consulting)
Claus Bolza-Schünemann, KBA Koenig & Bauer AG
Dr. Markus Rall, Adolf Mohr Maschinenfabrik GmbH & Co. KG
Ralph J. Nappi, President, NPES
Bernd Supe-Dienes, Dienes Werke GmbH & Co. KG
Kai Büntemeyer, Kolbus GmbH & Co. KG
Timo Kollmann, Hugo Beck GmbH & Co. KG
Dirk Jägers, IST Metz GmbH